Subscribe To The Chronicles Of Renard

June 18, 2017

I Love Mawi's "CO2"

"CO2"
Single by Mawi
(Photo credit: DOORN Records)  
Oh my goodness! My ears can barely believe what it heard!

This is amazing house music!

By the way folks, I am referring to Mawi's "CO2"; which left me somewhat speechless, happy and dancing along rhythmically to it.

This is what Etienne Anthony/Mawi had to say about this mind-blowing dance track:

"The way I produce music is a bit particular. I make all my tracks by instinct, so when I work on something new, I try many different things until I find the right beat and the perfect melody. Because most of my beats and melodies are made out of 'loops' (from 1s to 30s long) that I cut up as much as possible, I usually come up with something new. So the new track will come out of all those 'loops'.

For 'CO2', everything came up by feel. I felt joyful and relaxed on that day, which can be found in the general atmosphere of the track... I hope I make you feel the same whenever you hear it!"

If you are a deejay or an avid dance music-lover, you would no doubt want to add this dance track to your music collection (And, this can be made possible via the services of Beatport).

Mawi's highly infectious-sounding dance music is on DOORN Records — the label that rubs shoulders with the legendary Spinnin' Records.

Without further ado, here is the official music video for Mawi's "CO2". Enjoy!

Follow by Email

Thank You For Following!